Place of Origin:
ISO, CE, BV, FDA
TD 75，DTⅡ, DTⅡ A
Minimum Order Quantity:
5-8 working days
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union
Customized Size, Upon Drawing
NSK, SKF, HRB, Ball Bearing, NTN
DIN, JIS, ISO, CEMA, GB
Cement, Mine, Coal Mining, Quarry, Industry
JIS polymer roller,
Low noise Conveyor Idler Roller,
Polymer Conveyor Idler Roller
The roller is an important part of the belt conveyor. There are many types and large quantities, which can support the weight of the conveyor belt and the material. It accounts for 35% of the total cost of a belt conveyor and generates more than 70% resistance, so the quality of the roller is particularly important.
Working principle of polymer roller:
The roller drives the roller tube, the bearing seat, the outer ring of the bearing, and the seal ring to rotate through the friction between the conveyor belt and the roller, and realizes the transmission of logistics together with the conveyor belt.
The role of polymer roller:
The role of the roller is to support the weight of the conveyor belt and the material. The operation of the roller must be flexible and reliable. Reducing the friction between the conveyor belt and the rollers plays a key role in the life of the conveyor belt, which accounts for more than 25% of the total cost of the conveyor. Although the roller is a small part in the belt conveyor and the structure is not complicated, it is not easy to manufacture high-quality rollers.
Features of polymer roller:
1. Long life---It has a life span of more than 3-5 times of steel rollers.
2. Protect the belt --- The surface of the polymer roller tube is smooth, non-magnetic, does not absorb iron powder, dust and various viscous substances; the friction coefficient with the belt is extremely low, and it is self-lubricating and non-sticky. These advantages are effective The protective belt extends the service life by 20%.
3. Light weight---only one-third of the steel roller and one-fifth of the ceramic roller, which is convenient for construction and installation, and has a good power saving effect.
4. Labyrinth design-special labyrinth seal design, effective protection of the bearing, one-time installation, lifelong maintenance-free.
5. Low noise-the noise is only one tenth of that of steel rollers, effectively improving the working environment.
6. Special working conditions---resistant to acid, alkali, salt and even strong acid (except high temperature nitric acid), strong alkali, strong salt and other chemically corrosive working conditions
7. Excellent cost performance---The price is slightly higher than that of steel rollers, which can bring huge cost savings to customers during its service life.
8. Material advantages---The overall material has excellent toughness, can absorb vibration well, reduce noise, protect bearings, and extend life.
9. To ensure safe production---effectively avoid the production accidents of the belt tearing when the steel roller skin is damaged; and to avoid the friction between the steel roller and the belt when the steel roller does not rotate, which is likely to cause fire hazards. .
Specification of polymer roller:
1. National standard for product diameter range: (89/108/133/159/194) British standard: (102/114/127/140/152/) National standard and non-standard rollers with a length range (190mm-3500mm).
2. The types of rollers cover: trough rollers, lower flat rollers, buffer rollers, upper and lower friction self-aligning rollers, upper and lower cone self-aligning rollers.
3. Use under special working conditions: non-magnetic roller, double anti-roller (anti-flame retardant and anti-static).
Application of polymer roller:
Conveying systems in coal, cement, steel, electric power, chemical, coking and other industries.
Operation of polymer roller:
1. Before using the roller, carefully check the appearance for any serious bumps and damage. The rotating roller should rotate flexibly without jamming.
2. The installation distance of the rollers should be determined by scientific calculations based on the type of logistics and the characteristics of the conveyor, and avoid excessive or dense installation.
3. The roller installation should be adapted to avoid friction between each other.
Maintenance of polymer rollers;
1. The normal service life of the roller is more than 20000h, and generally does not need maintenance. However, according to the place of use and the size of the load, a corresponding maintenance date should be established, timely cleaning and oil injection maintenance, and timely cleaning of floating coal. The rollers with abnormal noise and non-rotating should be replaced in time.
2. When replacing the bearing, the opening of the bearing cage must be opened outwards. After the bearing is installed into the idler, the proper clearance should be maintained and not crushed.
3. The labyrinth seals should be made of original parts, and should be put into the rollers during assembly, and should not be assembled together.
4. During use, the roller should be strictly prevented from hitting the roller tube by heavy objects.
5. To ensure the sealing performance and use the performance of the roller, it is forbidden to disassemble the roller at will.