Place of Origin:
ISO, CE, BV, FDA
TD 75，DTⅡ, DTⅡ A
Minimum Order Quantity:
5-8 working days
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union
Steel, Rubber, Ceramic
DIN, JIS, ISO, CEMA, GB
Customized Size, Upon Drawing
Cement, Mine, Coal Mining, Quarry, Industry
NSK, SKF, HRB, Ball Bearing, NTN
JIS conveyor troughing idlers,
CEMA conveyor troughing idlers,
JIS troughing rollers
These idler rollers generally run beneath the conveyor belt and form a trough which helps to keep the loose materials from accidentally falling off the conveyor belt.
The roller is an important part of the belt conveyor. There are many types and large quantities, which can support the weight of the conveyor belt and the material. It accounts for 35% of the total cost of a belt conveyor and generates more than 70% resistance, so the quality of the roller is particularly important.
Working principle of trough idler:
The roller drives the roller tube, the bearing seat, the outer ring of the bearing, and the seal ring to rotate through the friction between the conveyor belt and the roller, and realizes the transmission of logistics together with the conveyor belt.
Function of trough idler:
The role of the roller is to support the weight of the conveyor belt and the material. The operation of the roller must be flexible and reliable. Reducing the friction between the conveyor belt and the rollers plays a key role in the life of the conveyor belt, which accounts for more than 25% of the total cost of the conveyor. Although the roller is a small part in the belt conveyor and the structure is not complicated, it is not easy to manufacture high-quality rollers.
Features of trough rollers:
1. The trough roller has the characteristics of corrosion resistance: acid, alkali and salt are not corrosive to it.
2. The trough roller has strong hardness: strong wear resistance.
3. Good airtightness: the trough roller is fully sealed, with plastic labyrinth sealing rings at both ends, oil and grease will not leak, which can make the rolling shaft long-term; the trough roller is running in a fully sealed state.
4. The ceramic surface of the trough roller: an oxide film is formed, the surface is smooth, does not adhere to the material, and the friction coefficient in contact with the conveyor belt is small, which reduces the driving force of the hoist.
5. Long service life of trough rollers: trough rollers are 2-5 times longer than steel rollers, and can reduce belt wear, belts do not run sideways, and extend belt life.
6. Low operating cost: trough rollers can reduce the overall cost of belt conveyors and reduce maintenance man-hours.
Applicable occasions for trough rollers:
Open-air dust and high corrosive environments, such as mines, power plants, steel plants, stone plants, cement plants, coal washing plants, salt plants, alkali plants, fertilizer plants, docks, etc.
Operation of trough idler:
1. Before using the roller, carefully check the appearance for any serious bumps and damage. The rotating roller should rotate flexibly without jamming.
2. The installation distance of the rollers should be determined by scientific calculations based on the type of logistics and the characteristics of the conveyor, and avoid excessive or dense installation.
3. The roller installation should be adapted to avoid friction between each other.
Maintenance of trough rollers;
1. The normal service life of the roller is more than 20000h, and generally does not need maintenance. However, according to the place of use and the size of the load, a corresponding maintenance date should be established, timely cleaning and oil injection maintenance, and timely cleaning of floating coal. The rollers with abnormal noise and non-rotating should be replaced in time.
2. When replacing the bearing, the opening of the bearing cage must be opened outwards. After the bearing is installed into the idler, the proper clearance should be maintained and not crushed.
3. The labyrinth seals should be made of original parts, and should be put into the rollers during assembly, and should not be assembled together.
4. During use, the roller should be strictly prevented from hitting the roller tube by heavy objects.
5. To ensure the sealing performance and use the performance of the roller, it is forbidden to disassemble the roller at will.