Place of Origin:
ISO, CE, BV, FDA
Minimum Order Quantity:
5-8 working days
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union
Head Drive Pulley,Drive Pulley
DIN, JIS, ISO, CEMA, GB
Cement, Mine, Coal Mining, Quarry, Industry
Customized Size, Upon Drawing
NSK, SKF, HRB, Ball Bearing, NTN
Hot Dip Galvanizing Smooth Steel, Rubber Coat, Herringbone, Rhombic Rubber Lagging
25mm Conveyor Drum Pulley,
80mm Conveyor Drum Pulley,
JIS rubber coated pulley
The rubber-coated pulley is an important part and part of the belt conveyor system.
Features of rubber-coated pulley:
The rubber encapsulation of the pulley can effectively improve the operating conditions of the conveying system, protect the metal pulley from wear and corrosion, and extend the service life of the pulley. Protect the pulley from environmental influences and not easily oxidized. Prevent the conveyor belt from slipping, and make the pulley and belt run synchronously.
The rubber-coated pulley is suitable for:
Power plants, coal mines, cement plants, steel, metallurgy, coal, fertilizers, grain depots, ports and other industries.
Basic information of rubber-coated pulley:
Drum diameter options: 25mm, 32mm, 38mm, 42mm, 50mm, 57mm, 60mm, 76mm, 80mm, 89mm.
The encapsulation material can be natural rubber, nitrile rubber, neoprene, EPDM, polyurethane, etc.
Encapsulated vulcanization bonding method: cold vulcanization bonding method and hot vulcanization bonding method.
Pulley material selection: carbon steel galvanized, carbon steel chrome-plated, carbon steel rubber, aluminum alloy, stainless steel, ABS, etc.
Technical requirements for pulley shell:
1. When the barrel is crimped, it must follow the rolling direction of the steel plate;
2. The amount of misalignment at the joint is not more than 1 mm;
3. The longitudinal welds after the pulley is coated must be inspected by ultrasonic or X-ray inspection:
① 10% of ultrasonic flaw detection is carried out, and the welding seam reaches the second level in the standard;
② Radiographic flaw detection starts from one end to detect 20% of the total length, and the weld reaches the national standard level II. If the unqualified flaw detection length is doubled, the full-length flaw detection is performed until it meets the requirements;
4. The roundness tolerance of the pulley after being rolled should not exceed 0.5;
5. For medium-duty pulley sets and light-duty pulley sets, when the outer diameter of the hub is greater than 220mm, cast steel is used; for light-duty pulley sets, when the outer diam25mmeter of the hub is less than 220mm, hot-rolled round steel shall be used, which shall comply with national standards;
If you need the drive pulley, please refer to the follow picture and fill the size what you need in the tabulation ;
If you need others, such as tail pulley, bend pulley, tension pulley, etc. please refer to the follow pulley picture and give the pulley’s size and requirement you need.
FAQ of rubber-coated pulleys:
1. For the maintenance of conveyor belt pulleys, traditional methods include surfacing, thermal spraying, brushing, etc., but they all have certain disadvantages: the thermal stress generated by the high temperature of repair welding can not be completely eliminated, and it is easy to cause material damage and cause parts to bend or break; However, electric brush plating is limited by the thickness of the coating, which is easy to peel off. The above two methods use metal to repair the metal, which cannot change the "hard-to-hard" coordination relationship. Wear again;
2. The pulley is partially damaged when it is used for a long time, and the overall rubber lining time and cost are relatively large. The cold vulcanization repair system can be used for on-site repair.